T-Dynamics is opening a position for System Administrator in our office in Skopje. We are looking for reliable, task-oriented, and highly motivated IT engineer to join our IT team. The System Administrator will be entrusted with T-Dynamics’ in-house and client systems, server and network environment. If you have experience in IT systems, hardware, server and network planning, implementation and maintenance, we would definitely like to hear from you.
- Design, plan and perform installation and configuration of system and server software and hardware in complex heterogeneous environments;
- Implement systems for performance and availability monitoring of IT systems and applications and recommendation for their improvements;
- Implementation of new services and applications to improve the overall functionality of the IT infrastructure or specific processes/systems;
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes;
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues;
- Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure;
- Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures;
- Responsible for capacity, storage planning, and database performance;
- Oversee, recommend and track the IT security dynamics and events;
- Provide IT consulting for our new and existing customers.
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or equivalent. Applicants who may not have completed university education, but have 6+ years of experience as System Administrator and excellent English language skills, may also apply;
- Excellent knowledge of configuring, managing, and troubleshooting Apache, MySQL, DNS, Mail;
- Excellent knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols;
- Excellent knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices, including expert knowledge of security, storage, data protection, and disaster recovery protocols;
- Knowledge of SAN & NAS storage design, optimization, and troubleshooting skills;
- Knowledge of administration of Windows-based infrastructure (Servers and Clients) System administration and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network related fields;
- Knowledge of developing and implementing IT strategy and plans;
- Experience of 3+ years of network administration and system administration;
- Experience with Plesk panel will be considered an advantage;
- Experience in scripting/debugging in PHP, Perl, and various shell scripts;
- Experience and high-level knowledge of routing, firewalls, VPNs, load balancing, and replication;
- Experience in WAN/LAN and VLAN design, management, and troubleshooting;
- Experience in virtualization, Citrix XenServer environment;
- Experience with scripting and automation tools;
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English language will be considered an advantage;
- Standard 8 working hours per day.
- Due to the nature of position, on some occasions, the System Administrator may be required to work extra hours. All additional work hours are paid with increased hourly rate or compensated with a day off;
- No work during weekends is predicted unless there is a need for troubleshooting or technical incident.
What we offer
- Monthly net salary of 36,000.00 den after successful completion of the onboarding period. During the initial 1-month onboarding period, the candidate will have net salary of 30,000.00 and receive full net salary package after successfully passing the onboarding assessment.
- Full employment benefits per the employment law;
- Gradual increase of benefits based on 6-month evaluation period and results;
- Annual vacation of 20 days, planned per the employee’s request.
How to apply
- English language CV, with recent photo, should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- All inquiries should be addressed at the same email address.
- Only selected candidates will be contacted and invited for interview;
- By applying for this position, the applicants authorize T-Dynamics DOOEL Skopje to receive and process the information provided in the CVs, until the final selection of candidates is done.